The Office of Admissions maintains student records and, upon written request from the student, will issue transcripts. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, known as the Buckley Amendment (PL 93-380), defines the rights of the student with regard to records and other information that might be maintained and/or released.
- In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, the College does not release transcripts of a student's work except upon the student's written request, except in a case where educational or governmental officials have a lawful need for the information.
- Students may print an unofficial copy of their WSCC transcript from their myWallaceState account. Students who attended prior to Summer 1989 must complete a request form.
- Official transcript requests are processed as they are received. Requests should be made at least two weeks before the transcripts are needed.
- The College reserves the right not to release a transcript if the student has outstanding financial obligations or pending disciplinary action with, the College.
- The Office of Admissions & Records does not issue official transcripts from other institutions. Requests for official transcripts from other institutions must be directed to the institution concerned.
- Upon implementation of the E-Scrip transcript service, each official transcript request will incur a charge of $3.00 per transcript. Fee is payable prior to release of transcript.
- Written transcript requests should be sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Written request should include name, dates of attendance, Student Number or Social Security Number, and name and address to which the transcript should be forwarded. NOTE: Students with name changes should include all former names.
- Wallace State will not make copies of transcripts from other colleges or copies of GED certificates once they have been officially submitted to the college.
To complete the form please click here.